Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yerson's Veggie Currry Recipe

And he has outdone himself again with a delicious veg curry, which in my opinion would benefit from a sliced avocado. Here is the recipe...

Steam broccoli for 15 minutes first. Then add green onion, cilantro, red pepper, zuccini and carrot. Add mashed clove of garlic, yellow curry powder to taste and wait 25 minutes...cook on medium to high heat. Add a cup or two of cream. To see if vegetables are ready, taste a carrot. Add mushrooms last.

AMAZING. Unlike any veg dish I have ever had.
Although he didn't make this, he suggested I make Yerson's Veg Pizza as well. This shall be my first meal in my new apartment!

Put toppings on pizza crust in this order...
cheese, mushrooms, lentils or greenbeans, cheese, curry powder, pepper salt, corn, tomatoes, fresh garlic soaked beforehand in vinegar salt and oil, and bake.

YUM!

Cilantro is key. I used to hate it, now I love it. Veg food doesn't have to be bland. Thanks Yerson.

No comments: