Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Marzipan!!!

Some good news - after a long bus ride to Coyhaique today, Ive made it to Coyhaique and am staying at a very nice Hostal - Hostal Gladys. I have my own room with a nice bed and the shower is hot!

To top it off, I had dinner at a wonderful restaurant - Cafe Ricer - a Gringo favorite according to my guide. I ordered some marzipan to go, and sit eating it while I type a bunch of crap on my blog.

I swear I can write, but I dont have the time to inject much of my brain power into these posts - just enough to get my thoughts down so I dont forget them. As of yesterday I took up the last page in my lovely journal, so until I find another, I am limited to my blog (sorry avid readers for the rambilng, horrible cliches, and numerous spelling errors).

Tomorrow I will formulate my plan for the rest of my time in Patagonia.

Chao! Buenas Noches!

No comments: