Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Picture


I don´t have a way to upload the photos I take, but Amy, a fellow volunteer, has an iPhone on the trip. She was kind enough to snap a photo of me and agneta on our hike Sunday afternoon. So, here it is. This place really is beautiful!

I´m really enjoying amy, agneta, james, jamie and sommerset. They are all very different, which is fantastic.

SO MUCH TO WRITE! SO LITTLE TIME! (aka the internet is spotty and all the volunteers want to get online too...oh yeah, the password is a random smattering of numbers that is impossible to remember).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lauren,

You are one brave young woman, to run off and join the circus, I mean, volunteer and explore the southern hemisphere. I'm enjoying your travels vicariously and what you are experiencing in this strange new terrain.

Hugs from your aunt-equivalent, Meg